Brand new, high quality hygrometer is a device for measuring moisture content of material such as wood, bamboo, cotton, tabacco, paper and etc.
- 35 different species of wood
- Measuring range 5-42 %
- Measuring principle : resistance measurement
- Large LCD display
- Rugged housing
- The length of the electrodes about 10 mm
- Measurement accuracy + / - 2 % for humidity < 28%
- Measurement accuracy + / - 5% relative humidity > 28%
- 9V battery (not included)
- Protective cap electrodes
- Dimensions : 126x70x29mm
- Weight approx 150 g with battery
- Auto off .
- The measurement model
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40'C
- Low battery indicator
- They use it mainly people which is not indifferent humidity of the wood burned in the fireplace (< 20%) and service technicians and installers of heating equipment, foresters , loggers , plasterers, concreters , carpenters , Flooring , painters .
- It can also help in assessing humidity builders flooring , wainscot boards
- The lightweight, compact size
- Support hygrometer is very simple - take off the protective cap and electrodes to measurepressed to the measured material .
- Power supply 9V battery (not included)
- The LCD shows the moisture content of wood as a percentage in relation to the selected tree species
- Allows you to measure humidity 35 species of trees , among others, Walnut, Oak , Balsam , Maple, White Ash , Spruce , Teak , Oak , Pine , Fir White, Poplar , Ash, Pine , Cedar , Fir , Beech
- The auto -off to save power
- Built-in low battery indicator
- Ability to enable the HOLD function , which allows you to save the measurement result on the display
- Very fast execution ( time < 1sec )