The tester is an indispensable tool in auto electrical repair shops. Thanks to it, anyone can check the circuit in a very easy way without additional wiring. It has a built-in relay tester, short circuit, lack of mass, circuit continuity sensor. It is equipped with a simple carmultimeter, diode tester, built-in flashlight,short circuit indicator,built-in relay for supply voltage or short circuit on a test electrode with a simple oscilloscope.
- It has a built-in switch that can provide a supply voltage or a short-circuit on a test electrode in order to test components such as fans, relays, etc.
- Performs short circuit test
- Built-in simple oscilloscope
- Simple and easy to use car multimeter measuring: voltage, current and resistance
- It has a needle-shaped measuring electrode that allows measurements to be made in hard to reach places
- Performs tests to detect incorrect massification that allow for quick detection of a said malfunction
- It performs a quick test of diodes, switches, etc.
- Built-in fuse,
- Built-in flashlight for work in the dark,
- Built-in loudspeaker, signaling the operation of the device,
- It has about 6 meters long wire which can be extended
- Reliable and very easy to use.
- PT150 tester
- Cable extension
- Clips for power supply
- Power adapter for car cigarette lighter
- Condition: Brand NEW
- Size: 126mm x 46,5mm x 35mm
- Weight: 105g (only device)
- Display: 160 x 128 pixels
- Work temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Storage temperature: -40 do 70°C
- External power supply: 12V or 24V (power supplied from the car)